Material & Technical Infrastructure
Through continuous advancement efforts, ELINOIL currently owns:
- Three storage and transportation facilities for liquid fuels and mineral oils in Aspropyrgos, Volos and Porto Lagos.
- Five tankers to cover its requirements for marine transportation.
- Two state-of-the-art solid fuel processing plants in Aspropyrgos and Volos
- A fleet of privately-owned tanker trucks which allow the company to offer its customers the top service they have come to expect.
- Offices in Kifissia, Thessaloniki and Porto Lagos
- Fixed, cutting-edge technology equipment installed throughout its network of service stations
ELINOIL’s facilities and infrastructure are regularly improved, upgraded and renewed to maintain the company's growth while ensuring quality service and environmentally friendly operations.