For many years now ELINOIL has applied the principles of Total Quality Management, a concept that does not concern merely the adoption of specific management practices but an integrated way of thinking and action identified with our corporate philosophy.
ELINOIL attains excellent and balanced results:
- In its relationships with its customers
- In the management of its human resources
- In issues related to society and corporate responsibility
- In financial performance indexes
The following are prerequisites for achieving excellent results:
- An clear Vision and the active involvement of Leadership
- Long-term strategy
- Systematic procedures
- Correct management of corporate relationships with human resources
- Effective resource management
Commitment to Excellence
Following the company’s adoption of the principles of the Total Quality Management model of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM), in 2002, we managed to become the first (and only, to date), petroleum company in Greece to be awarded the “Commitment to Business Excellence” certificate by EFQM.