The Audit Committee’s main task is to support the Company’s Board of Directors in the fulfillment of its mission by monitoring:
- The financial reporting process,
- The effective operation of the internal audit system and the risk management system,
- The course of the statutory audit of the individual and consolidated financial statements, and
- The compliance of the Company with the legal and regulatory framework.
The Audit Committee consists of at least two non-executive members and an independent non-executive member of the Board of Directors. All members of the Audit Committee are appointed by the General Meeting of Shareholders and their term of office is commensurate with that of the Board of Directors. One of the members is appointed as Coordinator.
MEMBERS OF THE AUDIT COMMITTEE
- Evangelos Lampropoulos, Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Vasileios Patsiouras, member of the Board of Directors
- Nikolaos Diamantopoulos, member of the Board of Directors