Through a continuous course of development, ELINOIL has today:
– Three storage and distribution facilities for liquid fuels and mineral oils in Aspropyrgos, Volos and Porto Lagos;
– Three tankers to meet its needs in maritime transport;
– Two modern solid fuel processing plants in Aspropyrgos and Volos;
– A fleet of privately owned tankers, which allows it to offer the high level of service expected by its customers;
– Installed fixed equipment of modern technology throughout the company’s network of service stations.
ELINOIL’s facilities and infrastructure are being improved, upgraded and renewed so as to support the company’s development, while ensuring quality of service and environmentally friendly operation.